Friday 24 August 2012

Want List for School: Bag

Since school is coming around the corner I have been looking for an awesome, durable tote bag that can carry my books and everything else around campus. Im saying bu bye t the backpack this year! I have my eye on the perfect bag... The Le Pliage tote by Long Champ. Its a polyamide trimmed with leather. It comes in many colours, 18 I believe and there will be more added in this season. It comes in small, medium, or large as well. I can't decide if I want to purchase a medium or large or the colour! I really love the navy on but the black is very chic and versatile. Furthermore, I love the bilberry one too because purple is my favourite colour. decisions decisions decisions! 





They are priced around the $150 range depending on where you get it. If you go onto the Long Champ website and click right into the Le Pliage bag under Totes, just off to the right side you will find the tab Find a Store, where you can put in your location and it will tell you who sells them and how far away it is from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment