Friday 3 August 2012

New to the community

Hey! So I've decided to start this Fashion blog because I absolutely love seeing what great finds there are out there and seeing outfits come together while sharing them with everyone! My name is Sarah and I am a current fourth year university student studying Textiles and Fashion Merchanding. My school friends and I have created a student group called EcoStyle promoting Fashion Sustainability but I will update you guys more on that later! Lastly, I just came home from my travels throughout Europe for the past two months and would love to share all the amazing fashion finds I came across! I hope you enjoy my blog and I will do my best to keep everyone updated! I hope you enjoy and please feel free to let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment