Tuesday 21 August 2012

Online Shopping Addiction

Lately, I have been addicted to online shopping. This is definitely not good for my visa card. I just recently received my order from inlovewithfashion. I purchased only two items that included this knitted black sweater with two crucifixes displayed on the front along with this cute green wrap dress that seems to be quite popular.



I havent worn them yet, but I am super excited to pair the wrap dress with many items from my closet to create new looks!

Also, I just ordered a pair of these super cute Steve Madden Jelly flats from Ebay..I love how you can see the nail polish on your toes through the flats.


Lastly, if you haven't checked out the online shopping retailer Nasty Gal please do so! It is my favourite place to buy my items online because of all the amazing looks they have to offer! Also, check out their blog if you have time because it shows behind the scenes of photo shoots and other really cool stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment